Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Registrar Of Business or Company, Inland Revenue, or Customs and Excise, EPF and SOCSO.
- Deal with company secretarial issues
Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements